Sunday, June 4, 2017

BADBOYS Chapter 6


Download: Mediafire


This is now a Joint project with You're Welcome Scans. I translate Ana No Mujina for him so I appreciate him helping me out with editing on this one. He does a lot of work on unknown series so check them out if you have the time.

Now back to BADBOYS.

Why BADBOYS?

Badboys is an influential delinquent Series. Starting in 1988 running for 22 volumes, It's had an OVA, Movie (2010), Drama series and a sequel (BADBOYS GLARE).

ART

I'll admit it. The art in the beginning is very lackluster but it does improve... Similarly to Shinjuku Swan.


OTHER SERIES

Slow releases all around lately. I'm in need of an editor for SHINJUKU SWAN. It will go untouched until I finish BAKUON RETTOU which should be done soon.

Thanks ~ DelinqAnon

No comments:

Post a Comment